Trying to eat more calcium to prevent kidney stones? Are milk and yogurt getting boring?
This eCookbook was created just for people with calcium kidney stones. The book includes 30 recipes for scrumptious, creative ways to incorporate dairy into your meals.
- Serving and meal ideas
- Complete nutrition information for each recipe, including reliable oxalate content
Each recipe is developed by The Kidney Dietitian to be:
- High in calcium to block oxalate absorption and promote bone health
- Low or moderate in oxalate
- The right amount of protein and low in sodium and added sugar to promote reduced urine calcium
- Baked Herb Ricotta
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce
- Chicken Paprikash
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Pumpkin Custard
Check out the Summer Edition of Stop Kidney Stones From Your Kitchen. Or, save and grab them both as a bundle!