Trying to eat more calcium to prevent kidney stones? Are milk and yogurt getting boring?
This eCookbook was created just for people with calcium kidney stones. The book includes 30 recipes for scrumptious, creative ways to incorporate dairy into your meals.
- Explanation of the science behind the calcium oxalate kidney stone diet
- Serving and meal ideas
- Complete nutrition information for each recipe, including reliable oxalate content
- Each recipe is developed by The Kidney Dietitian to be:
- High in calcium to block oxalate absorption and promote bone health
- Low or moderate in oxalate
- The right amount of protein and low in sodium and added sugar to promote reduced urine calcium
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Creamy Corn Soup
- Broccoli Salad
- Mac & Cheese with Cauliflower
- Blueberry Panna Cotta